The Lung Center celebrates its First Birthday.
The Lung Center which started as just a dream is 1 year old now.
In its very first year it has broken many milestones...
It is India’s First medical super- specialty web-site which has gained love and respect of the entire fraternity. The web site has had more than 10,000 hits in the first year of its launch.
We have put our all into creating a flourishing website that features:-
· Latest Guidelines from the world of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine,
· Latest Research abstracts of clinical significance form across the literary circles,
· Event Calendar, regularly advertizing about important international and national conferences,
· Job opportunities; highlighting vacancies in reputed respiratory and critical care centers form across the nation,
· The first online respiratory journal “The Clinics of The Lung Center” featuring a Clinical Case every month, an Opinion Poll and a monthly column titled “Second Opinion” all of which have been met with great success and an amazing response.
· Our Journal section regularly updates on various international and international journals.
· Patient education corner features hand outs in both English and Hindi, an audio-visual section and a section for them to blog and form communities.
· The website provides direct Links to all reputed societies and a number of tools that are of immense help in the day to day management of patients.
· The information available on the web site is suited for all levels of hierarchy right from the post-graduates in the form of Questions, online education corner; to senior specialists who are limited in time by their commitments but need to be in touch with the latest in the fraternity.
Thanks to our loyal end user base we now have a Lung Center Community on Orkut which has more than 125 members from across the globe. They regularly contribute and spread information which is of help to others in the community.
None of this would have been possible without your unending support.
Thanks a lot once again!!
In the coming year we intend to increase the services provided by this web portal and as always your inputs will be highly valuable.
With best regards,
Dr. Pankaj Sayal